Based at Park Royal London, Simpson ECO Skip Hire now enjoys an excellent reputation as one of the region’s leading recycling and skip hire services. Providing excellent customer services, Simpson Skips London offer guaranteed no quibble, risk free skip hire for perfect peace of mind.
Our Commitment to the Environment
Taking recycling very seriously, we are committed to recycle at least 80% of the waste that is collected in our skips and exclusively operate up-to-date waste transfer stations in compliance with current Environmental Services Agency (ESA) guidelines.
Thanks to rigorous sorting of waste by our dedicated team (at no additional cost to our customers) before collection and delivery to specific recycling plants (glass, paper, wood, metals, plastics, etc) by dedicated tipper drivers, the actual percentage of waste we recycle is frequently above 90%.
We have a choice of four different skip sizes to ensure all requirements are catered for. Available skip options consist of (numbers in brackets signify number of black bin bags each size is able to hold):
- Builder’s Skip – Length: 6 or 8 yards (65 to 85)
- Large Skip – Length: 10 to 14 yards (180 to 240)
- Roll on / off Skip – Length: 20 or 40 yards
- All skips can be booked by telephone: 020 8838 0120 (07:00 to 17:00 Mon to Friday. 07:00 to 13:00 Sat); via e-mail: email@example.com, or online.
- Skips longer than 8 yards cannot be used to dispose of heavy materials like Hard, muck and soil. Should disposal of such materials be required, please contact us for more information.
- Placement of skips on public roads/ highways is subject to acquisition of council permits. A minimum of 24hrs to 8 working days dependant on which council you are under should be allowed to obtain a permit.
- Due to the substantial size of the Roll on/ off skip, it is not possible to obtain.